Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm Back

Why hello there blog spot its funny to see how my last reflected on the year to come. Its been a few months since my last post so here I am with a new one. Its been one hell of a year, and Im officially done my first year of university. It was so surreal that it all went by so fast, its just so hard to believe that I am actually done. Im kind of sad that I finished my exams because that meant that there was no more school. School was the main culprit behind every complaint that I had everyday, but it was something that I knew I had to endure in order for me to move on and make a name for myself in this world. Im sad its over but Im also glad that I have a four month summer, I deserve it! I cant wait for the next years to come at my university.

No comments:

Post a Comment