Friday, December 4, 2009

Life is precious

Today, I learned devastating news that my uncle had passed away.
He was a wonderful man, who was devoted to his family.
Not only that but he took care of my aunt, who has been suffering
from poor health conditions for quite a long period of time.
All those years, he was committed to his family and never
left when things had gotten hard or rough. This breaks my heart
because who is going to hold down their family now?
My uncle was the one who took care of his wife, and his
family. Now that he is gone, I cannot imagine the current
situation my aunt is in. My heart goes out to their family.



R.I.P Tito Boy 

Being presented with situations like these, are constant reminders
"Life is short", We only get to live our lives once
so we have to make the best of it.
So go home, hug your families and count your blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment